UPS for laboratory cell and blood cell counters
The word UPS or UPS, actually stands for Uninterruptible Power is Supply which means source feeding without interruption. This electric tool provides the electric current needed by the consumer’s electrical appliances during a power outage, and in this regard, after re-establishing the city electric current, the task of adjusting and is in charge of keeping the electricity network steady; In addition, this device prevents the penetration of noise and disturbances in sensitive consumer equipment.
The value of the energization time of the UPS system depends on what factors?
Among the influential factors during powering up UPS, the following can be mentioned:
- Number of systems and amount of load connected to the UPS
- Capacity of the battery used in the UPS input
UPS working method
Among the tasks of UPS and the method of UPS work, the following can be mentioned:
- Setting and correcting or increasing and decreasing the output and input voltages, in order to provide an acceptable voltage for the device
- Providing electricity needed by consumer equipment with good quality and continuous
All these cases occur when the regional electricity supplier has general or partial problems.
Types of UPS
Types of this electric tool are:
- Offline UPS (Off line UPS)
- Online UPS (On line UPS)
- Interactive UPS (Line Interactive UPS)
This type of UPS is activated when there is a power cut in the circuit.
Read also: UPS for hospital echocardiography
Online UPS (On line UPS):
The task of this type of UPS is that by correcting the input voltage, i.e. stabilizing the input from noise, it delivers the correct output to the load; Therefore, often, the output is provided by these types of UPS. Bypass is a mode that is activated in the event of a technical failure or increasing the temperature beyond the permissible limit and is called > The UPS device goes to this mode.
UPS Interactive (Line Interactive UPS):
The task of this type of UPS is to provide an undistorted AC output to the input, and this means, in normal times, the input transfers it to the transformer through the bypass mode, in which case the transformer motor will act as a charger.
- Battery: with the purpose of storing electric energy and use as a source of electric energy in UPS
- Inverter: with the aim of converting direct current into alternating current
Charger: with the purpose of charging the UPS battery and converting alternating current to direct current
- Rectifier: In order to convert current alternating input into direct current
One of the most widely used fields of UPS is the field of medicine and laboratory equipment, which is one of the most important tools. It is a blood cell and laboratory cell counter, which we will introduce below.
Also read: UPS suitable for blood gas analyzer device
IntroductionLaboratory blood cell and cell counter
Cell counter is made from the two words cell and counter. Health indicators in humans are the normal being of the amount and dimensions of blood cells; therefore, examining blood cells is an important factor in diagnosis. In ancient times, manual methods were used to count blood cells, but because these methods were very time-consuming and at the same time lacked accuracy. They had little and were prone to multiple errors; After years of efforts, researchers succeeded in providing blood cell counters. The main task of these devices, preparing a quick and accurate report in a simple way of the main blood parameters.
Cases of using cell counter (hematology analyzer):
In general, cell counter devices are among the most common and basic laboratory equipment. These devices measure the number of red blood cells (RBC), white blood cells (WBC) and platelets, and the ability to evaluate hemoglobin, hematocrit, and MCHC. , MCH, MCV, they also have the morphology of red blood cells and the differential count of white cells. These days these devices are widely used in the world. Using these hematology analyzers has advantages such as increasing accuracy and speed of work, increasing the accuracy of results, reducing user errors and reducing > costs.
main components of cell counter:
- Hydraulic department: has tasks such as collecting products needed by the device and aspirating blood samples or draining solutions or collecting blood Dispensing, diluting the sample, mixing the sample and solutions, and increasing the lysing solution is.
- Pneumatic section: The main task of the pneumatic system is to produce vacuum or constant pressure in order to control the valve. and control the movement of solutions and samples inside the hydraulic system
- Electronic section: This system is controlled by a microprocessor (microprocessor) and has the following tasks:
- Measuring and Processing signals resulting from impedance change
- calculate and transmit the results to the printer or any desired output in the system
- Draw graph of main parameters
- controlling measurement time and sequence of tests
- Execution of the Q.C program and system calibration
- Saving and retrieving results
from the language of Tesla
If you intend to buy electrical and electronic equipment for medical and hospital centers , Medical Equipment, Homes, Departments and Organizations, Elevators and Lifts, ATMs, electric shutter, water and gas coolers, computer systems , Telecom Systems, Data Centers,Dental Equipment, Safety Equipment, Labs, Lighting Equipment and … you have, you can contact us. Our colleagues and educated experts are willing to give any advice and answer your questions, dear buyers.